Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bold and Very Specific

Will you please pray for the swift arrival of these 3 pieces of paper, which will complete my home study?
  • NE CPS/APS checks
  • CA CPS checks
These are background checks from Child Protection Services and Adult Protection services in Nebraska and California, stating that I do not have a criminal history.  My paperwork was submitted weeks ago; now we're just waiting for results to show up in the mail!

Also needed for the completion of the home study is proof that I have completed 12 hours of Hague accredited coursework. My coursework is nearly done, but the person who needs to approve of it and send the certificate of completion is out on maternity leave. Please pray that God will step in and provide a way for the certificate to become available now!


Thank you so much, friends and family! I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment