Thursday, March 8, 2012

One Step Away From An Airplane

Its been an emotionally charged week, to say the least! But through it all, God remains good. And constant. Even when all else fails.

When people fail.

When I fail.

When circumstances are out of my control.

When loving arms can only reach so far.

When waiting any longer seems impossible.

When life is generally hard. And it hurts.

God is good. His is Love. And Love NEVER fails.

Today (although undeniably a bit overwhelming) brought some good news. I am one step closer to bringing Samantha home!!! Today I received my verbal referral!! Now my paperwork sits on a desk waiting for a signature, and as soon as that signature happens I will be permitted to travel to meet Samantha! Other families in my situations have waited weeks for this signature, but I am going to ask my loving friends and family to pray with all trust and boldness that I will have that written approval as soon as possible.

Samantha needs this process to move along quickly so she can start living. Let's pray and trust that God also wants this for her. Because I know He does!

Thank you all for your loving support. God has set me in an incredible family (blood and otherwise). I'm so thankful to Him for being mindful of me in this way. It is because of all of you that I am able to bring this sweet baby home. May God bless you for loving us the way you do.

6 comments:

  1. I am so excited to wrap my arms around my NIECE!!!! I won't stop praying. Love you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayed for you and your little girl this morning.

    God bless,
    Tammy, ON, Canada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tammy, thank you so much for praying!!! I love how people are all coming together to pray for Sam and all of the kiddos in her orphanage!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Hilary! Praying for you guys as well. I hope things are moving swiftly for you. I know how much you want that little girl home.

      Delete