Thursday, May 3, 2012

Have you ever heard a laugh so sweet?


I can't help but feel happy when I watch this one. Oh my goodness, this baby has stolen my heart. I will NEVER be the same.

A BIG THANK YOU to everyone who is walking and praying for Sam. Don't forget to send your mileage to WalkingForSam@hotmail.com so we can add to our total. Please know that God is answering your prayers in BIG WAYS. Someday I'll be able to tell you all the details and you will be absolutely amazed by the power of God. For now though, please keep on praying. Let's get this baby home!!!

7 comments:

  1. I could watch that video over and over again. As a matter of fact, I think I will. Her laugh is enough to cure anyone of a blue mood. Love that baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to walk for Sam . praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That laugh is the sweetest thing! I can listen to it over and over, and she's stolen my heart too! Can't wait to meet your beautiful sweet daughter and hear that laugh in person

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree...that laugh is absolutely precious!!!!!!! What a blessing to watch that video!!!!! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey dear GRACE..praying for you both fervently...added your sister Katie to my prayers now too!!! Walking for Sam is awesome...actually it is running for Sam in our house but the miles add up all the same!

    LOVE YOU SWEET FRIEND...and Sam...you are just too adorable!

    To GOD BE THE GLORY GRACE...to GOD BE THE GLORY!!!
    steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steph, praying for your family and little Miss Lina, too!! I'm anxious to hear that you have travel dates!!!!!!!!!!!!! She will be home before you know it. I'm SOOO happy for you all.

      Delete
  6. Hey Grace,

    PRAYING fervently for you!!! LOVE and prayers to you!!!!

    hugs...steph

    ReplyDelete