Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Everything And More

I don't mean to brag, but...my kid is seriously talented. And good looking! My goodness. Could her smile be any brighter? Her demeanor sweeter? Could she be any more beautiful, inside or out?

I'll answer that. No. Not possible :)

Here she is playing the drum, again. Her repertoire is expanding! She's been hitting the drum from every angle, exploring all the sounds it can make. And, she's discovering that as long as she has her trusty drumstick, anything can be a drum! 


As if that weren't enough, she's picked up a second instrument, as well. Baby girl can ROCK the piano.


And for those of you who may not be music fans, Samantha has something up her sleeve for you, too. Comedy, anyone? Or sweet little girl smiles and giggles? (This first video is full of mostly pity laughs :) She had just been cracking up, but as usual, when the camera came out she was all done...I'll catch a real belly laugh one of these days!)


(Check out that t-shirt! How cool is that?! My friend bought this at a garage sale while we were in BG. What a find!)


And how could I forget! She paints! (Well, she tolerates paint, anyway :) It was a great first try!)



What? Do i have something on my face?
And who could help but love a child who helps clean up after dinner?



She even let me put this cute little bow in her hair yesterday.


Well, to be honest she didn't "technically" know it was there :)


I am absolutely...


totally and completely...


In LOVE...


with my talented, loving, beautiful...


GIFT of a daughter.


Thank you, Lord Jesus, for trusting me with her life.

Someone asked for an update on how Sam is sleeping :) Like a champ! 11 or 12 hours a night!!

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I want to ask you all again to keep on praying for the kids left behind in Pleven. My adorable, sweet, talented Sam was in their shoes just one month ago. Caged like an animal. Starving. For food, but even more so for love. And now, after less than one month, her life has been changed forever. A true testimony to what love, family, and JESUS can do.

I truly believe God is able to perform miracles again and again for the children of Pleven. He can heal hearts and bodies. He can dry tears. He can drive fears far away. And if we let Him, He can even do this through us.

If you haven't already, please check out this blog post, featuring several BEAUTIFUL and worthy children who are waiting to be carried out of that still very dark place.

Just like Sam did; these kids need us.

They need our prayers.

They need us to keep shouting for them until they have homes.

Maybe even our homes?

Thank you all for your continued love toward me, Sam, and our waiting loved-ones in Bulgaria.

Lots of love to all of you.




11 comments:

  1. How super sweet....wow isn't she doing soooo well! I'm sUreyou are loving being hermumma?...way Togo Sam.... Clever sweet bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She said Boo when you took the cloth off her face! Very talented, indeed! She is blossoming and it is a delight to see that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a sweet girl and you are such a great mom. I am so sorry she had to undergo what she had, but I am happy she is so loved and thriving.

    You are in my prayers.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. My. Word. The smile, the laugh AND musically gifted...a trifecta! So happy to read another update about how well Sam is doing. And it never fails that your child stops doing whatever super-cute thing you wanted to film as soon as they spot the camera! haha Glad to hear she's such a great sleeper! My children are 9 & 6 and don't sleep that long! (-;

    ReplyDelete
  6. PRECIOUS precious precious girl, so dearly loved by God! Love all the pics. She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun to see her doing so many fun things that should be part of every childhood!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite days are when you post about Sam. :) Whenever i see you have a new post, I save it for a time in my day when I'm feeling run down, and then I look at you two and am filled with joy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brag on, Mama. That little one should have all the loving and bragging a Mama can give. You go, Sam, you talented thing, you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YOur posts fill me with joy....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait for the next update'!!!

    ReplyDelete