Friday, December 16, 2011

Urgent! Please Pray!

Friends, without saying too much, I need you to know that I continue to learn more about the conditions in Samantha's orphanage and they are not good! Please, please pray for her health and safety, as well as for all of the other children there who wait.

Also PLEASE STORM THE GATES OF HEAVEN TODAY FOR SAMANTHA'S FILE!!!!

I learned that there are people I can contact who can let me know whether Samantha has a Baba (someone paid to come in and hold her and give her attention). If she does not have a Baba, it is possible that I could make some contacts and try and get one for her. However, in order to do this, I HAVE TO HAVE THAT FILE! They need Sam's full, given name...which I do not know.

For some reason, I just have a feeling that her file is lost somewhere, mixed up with a long line of other files. There are many children from her orphanage whose files are probably being put together so they can be listed for adoption. I fear that she has been lost in the shuffle. And at this point, I don't know who to contact or what to do to ensure that someone is working on it.

And so we PRAY!!!

1 comment: