Sunday, April 1, 2012

Getting Much-Needed Supplies To Sam's Orphanage

Hi there friends and family!

I just received word that there is a DESPERATE NEED for supplies at Sam's orphanage. We now have a charitable organization, One Heart Bulgaria, working directly with the orphanage so we can get these VERY important supplies where they need to go.  If you would like to help there a few things you can do.

  1. Read this blog to find out how to donate toward diapers, food, and even extra staff (babas and nurses)! The author of this blog is a woman I trust very much. She is on staff at About A Child, my adoption agency, as well as Reece's Rainbow. She is also an adoptive mother to children with special needs from Bulgaria.
  2. Send me an email at grayc77@gmail.com if you would be interested in either A.) helping to supply some special formula which is high in demand for many malnourished children in the orphanage, or B.) helping to defray the cost of traveling with extra suitcases full of formula (the only surefire way to get it past customs). I will take as much formula as I possibly can!
Also, please keep me and Sam in your prayers. I hope to have our written approval notice THIS WEEK! This approval will allow me to travel to meet Samantha for the first time.  I promise, I will let you know just as soon as I hear anything. 

Love to each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment